Today I attended a baby shower for the sweet Joye girls, who will be home before Ferris and Wade can say "We need a nap!" It was fun to watch Ferris open each cute onesie, footie-sleeper, blankie and bootie...not once but twice! But Ferris wasn't the only one receiving a gift today...I came home to a clean house! Wow! Remember that Trashed post from early in the week? Well, the week flew by and many of the messes never seemed to disappear. With the kids at home all day, it's hard enough to keep up with the new messes much less tackle the existing ones. It seemed like we could only move the piles to new locations. I planned to tackle the biggest disaster, our bedroom (which becomes the catch-all), this afternoon...but I came home from the baby shower to an already CLEAN house! I felt like I was being showered with gifts...gifts of shoes in shoe baskets, clothes in hampers, dishes unloaded, and a neat and tidy bedroom. Wow, what a gift! Thanks David!