I've been struggling with consistent blogging for awhile now. But you already knew that, didn't you? The kids are in Florida right now, we created a new holiday break in the school calendar, something like "you never need a good reason to visit the grandparents" fall break. You might think that with no kids around, no "students" to teach, that I'd have all the time in the world to blog - I may have thought the same thing - but we were both wrong.

Regardless, I am here to force my own hand into blogging by saying that over the next few days, maybe even the remaining weeks of November, I am going to fill my blog with thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. All of us. You, too. Be it watching several families I love struggle through difficult times, or our church's amazing series on joy, or just opening my eyes to the things around me, I am sincerely full of gratitude and I'd be negligent not to share it, especially as the holiday season approaches.

So check back soon for installment one of a thankful heart's thankful blog.