Let's start simple. I am thankful for the weekend, and Saturday mornings in particular.



This week as I picked up a few groceries (key word - few, it's amazing how much less I need with the kids in Florida - I'm guessing my mom has realized quite the opposite about her own grocery bill!)...I grabbed can of cinnamon rolls with morning just like this in mind. Yesterday, each time I opened the refrigerator, that little Pillsbury Dough Boy gave me a smile and wave, and I could just hear his little hoohoo!

An unhurried Saturday morning, with a warm, gooey cinnamon roll and a hot cup of coffee with my favorite people in the world is heaven on earth. This particular Saturday, "people" is reduced to "person" but if I'm going to spend the morning with anyone, he's certainly my top pick. To top is off - today is our first day of sunshine in what feels like 40 days and 40 nights of rain, so the sun peeking through the blinds, as we sip our coffee and talk about the day ahead is icing. Icing on a warm, gooey cinnamon roll.