Give four feisty girls (and one handsome boy!) a little music, a little freedom, and a master bathroom that's been transformed into a "Rock Stars Only" dressing room, and this is what you get...

*Note: all pics were taken with camera phones, unfortunately, this paparazzi has lost her camera!




My favorite moment of the night came when Luke decided to dress up too, and if you know Luke, you know he avoids drawing attention to himself at all costs, so this was BIG! We quickly decked him out and called him our "Bonus Jonas." But the minute the handsome little rocker emerged from the "dressing room," he quickly lost his nerve and began to strip off the vest and pat down the faux hawk...that is until his big sister shouted out excitedly, Hey Luke, you're in the band! She and the other girls had been "performing" for quite awhile but quickly, and graciously, welcomed him as their new band member. With her words, he yanked his vest back on, re-spiked his faux hawk, and hit the stage. It was just a flash of a moment, if I'd have blinked, I'd have missed it. But I didn't miss it; it captured my attention, and my heart. For all the sassy talk, eye rolling, and foot stomping she's tested out on me lately, that girl is my girl, and there is nothing on earth we'd rather do than party alongside our boys. May she always be the voice in the crowd shouting encouragement in his direction, and he the same for her.