For the second time this year, I have spent a little time in the grocery store the day before an expected snow. Busy, very busy, but that's expected, so I just take it in stride. But both times, I've run into the same annoying situation... customers complaining about the people who rush to the grocery store for staples the night before a storm. I know I should just keep moving, without wasting an ounce of energy being annoyed at these people, but I actually find myself stalling on the same aisle, pretending to sort through my coupons or check out the best deals, when in reality I'm imagining how good it would feel to yell out, "Hello, POT?!? It's me, Kettle. You're BLACK!" or maybe just a simple,"Then why the heck are YOU HERE!?!" I mean, seriously, am I supposed to believe they just happened by the grocery store and put that milk, bread, and water in their carts just because? The fact that I'm in the grocery store does not mean I'm panicked about the snow, it means I'm so darned spoiled by the convenience of living right by a grocery store that I tend to let that last drop of milk pour or that last slice of bread toast, before I think to replenish...which could create a bit of an inconvenience if I don't prepare a little. So word to the wise, don't stand and complain about the amount of people who head to the grocery store when the storm is approaching while YOU are standing in the grocery store as a storm is approaching!