Well, the day is only half over but so far I've...

- successfully avoided the "is the Easter Bunny real?" question by talking in circles that I didn't even understand myself.

- got our family fed, dressed and out the door on time (even with the distraction of new ZhuZhu pets).

- made it out the door without any silly bands on my children to clash with their Easter clothes.

- ridden public transportation with friends - and lots of strangers - twice.

- worshipped our RISEN LORD with 11,000 or so of my closest friends! Such an awesome experience!

- celebrated and prayed and cried with a few new believers - Jason, Bonnie and the others who's names I can't recall right this minute - you truly are an answer to the prayers of many, many people, and I'll continue to pray for you, maybe our paths will cross again.

- enjoyed a wonderful, fuss free meal with the family (an Easter miracle indeed!).

and currently, I am fighting off a nap but this battle may be lost!

Happy Easter everyone - may the hope of Christ represeted in His power over the grave resonate through your life today - and everyday!