Rainy Monday morning. Not the best way to start a week, but not the worst either - especially when you can stay in pjs all morning.

I had a speck of something stuck inside my eyelid for SEVEN hours Friday. Seven miserable hours. David removed it for me within minutes of arriving home. Eye love you, meye hero! :)

I *heart* fall! Spiced Apple or Harvest Pumpkin may be the fragrances of fall for some, but for me, bacon and onion sauteing a pan for a big pot of potato soup is my fall favorite - if only Glade would make that plug-in!

We took our first field trip last Wednesday - and we loaded that Explorer up just like an ol' yellow bus! I'll try to get some pics up this week.

We skipped school last Thursday, for no good reason. Being teacher and principal of the school has it's advantages.

Very relaxing weekend around here - until 5:30 p.m. yesterday when David and I became responsible for 13 children, ages 8 and under. Whew. Once again, David is my hero! He can hold a baby on one hip, while pushing a toddler in a swing, like it's his job - and I guess last night it was!

How 'bout them BULLS!?!