It may be that because we're homeschooling I have more time to notice, or maybe they've reached an age where their senses of humor are more developed...either way, my kids have been cracking me up lately. Just when I thought I couldn't love 'em anymore - they turn out to be really funny! And not just in the typical "kids are funny" untimely gas passing, tripping over themselves, silly kind of way. They're witty, they've got a great handle on language, and they find clever ways to bring out humor in the most mundane situation. I love to laugh, so I sincerely wouldn't be any happier if we'd just discovered a hidden musical or athletic gifting. If they're this funny now, I can only imagine the laughs we'll have as they learn more about the world around them and further develop their comedic skills. There are so many things I plan to teach them, but "real" funny has to come from within, ya know? So I am one happy mom, 'cause my kids are funny!