It didn't take much personal persuasion for me to decide to take Luke out for a donut the other night (as mentioned on previous post). On the way out, we had an amusing exchange. Here's a little peek into the life of a my mild mannered fellow, who's decided to express his individuality in an interesting way.

Luke, you gonna get dressed, or go in your pjs?

Yep.

Pjs?

Yep.

How about underwear?

Nope.


Luke has slowly given up wearing underwear over the past 2 years, a habit that began gradually, but has increased to a frequency of 95% commando status.

I guess I'm just not an underwear guy.

Well, son, I'm not really sure that's something you get to make a matter of personal preference. I think wearing underwear is like handwashing, it's just the right thing to do.

They don't feel good. My underwear are tight and leave weird marks on me.

Sounds like we need to buy you some new underwear, maybe you've outgrown your others. Want to go right now, while it's just the two of us?

No can do. No...can...do....sis-tah.