The Walmart toy catalog made it's way into our home yesterday via US mail. Yours, too?

Both kids flipped through the pages excitedly working on their Christmas lists, anxious to pass their wish lists onto the grandparents. Who needs Santa anyway?

Here's something that will not be on our list this year, but it made page 32 of the Walmart holiday toy book, which is probably an indicator that it's expected to be a hit this year.

Tini Puppini...the fashion pups. The self-proclaimed "diva" of stuffed dogs, with long brushable hair and stylish outfits to change. Kinda silly, but harmless, right? Until you hear the commercial...and I have. And so has Lily, and that's what has me fired up over this stupid toy. Makes my hair bristle, makes the Mama Bear in me want to fight.

In the commercial, one of the dogs says (and btw, the toys don't really make any noise, the commercial just has voice over)...anyway, one of the dogs says, I love my tail in these jeans!

Seriously? Did a child's toy just admire the way it's butt looks in a pair of jeans? A toy aimed at little girls? I don't know the exact demographic this toy is targeting, but a toy puppy with hair to brush and clothes to change certainly appeals to my 6 year old daughter. A 6 year old who has never considered how her bottom looks in a pair of pants. Nor should she. But thanks for planting that seed, Tini Puppini. You won't be getting my $24.97 this year.