Obviously, I've all but abandoned this blog. I say "all but" because although I haven't posted since 12/18/09, I think about blogging at least once a week - and it's the thought that counts, right? But this week, I'm dusting off the blog...

So what would bring me back after 3 months of silence?

Lily's birthday is this week, and if there is any topic I can find plenty to say about, it's my sweet children. So in honor of my almost 8-year-old favorite girl in the world, I WILL post at least 3 more times this week to share some Lily-goodness.

To start I'll share the latest Lily news. About 2 weeks ago, Lily started playing softball. She loves it! This is her second taste of the sports world, she played soccer in the fall of '08 and was only mildly impressed with the sport. Softball however has really captured her fancy. Her favorite part? The other girls, and the chants they shout from the dug out. Just so you know - her team is BOOM dynamite. (Tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick-tick, BOOM dynamite!) My favorite part? The way her daddy glows when he tells me about her practices. He's so very proud of her positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to anything and everything she's asked to do. We're all looking forward to a fun season.

That's all for now, but I'll be back...really, I will!